<body>



Nobody is worth your tears
and the only on who is,
will never make you cry.
{♥} Disclaimer

http://baby-yukii.blogspot.com

Love me, continue your stay here. :D
Hate me, try to love me and I'll love you back.
Tag me to be linked
Best viewed in both MFF and IE 0.7


{♥} Web-mistress



Y for YUKIIE

Im Totally in love with SHOPPING ♥

Im obviously Malaysian.
BB.Yukii
07 DEC 91
18
Get it right
MSN | FaceBook|
boldunderlineItalic


{♥} Wishlist

Click for my wishlist!


Laptop .

Prettier .

Slimmer .

Money .

New phone :D .

Vacation :D .

Hubby :D .



I know that im greedy alrights?
You dont need to tell me that :D


{♥} Dar-links

biie
joyce
susan
bebe
jiun
meii


{♥} My footsteps





{♥} Applause

designer: WeeNee
basecodes: darkdegree



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

{♥} Thursday, March 3, 2011
Back to Top / 2:36 AM

MY next target!!!

hope can get its soon...


gambateh!!!







♥nike shoes



♥LV wallet







♥iphone5



Because you're my everything.